Subject: [Leica] The difference
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:04:02 +0530

I have been trying to tell the difference between
Nikon/Canon/Leica/Sony/Zeiss etc. etc in prints up to A3 for years now from
my Print Exchange stuff - over 1000 original prints and counting. Not a
chance. At least not at those sizes. Maybe I am just not smart or
discerning enough to make out shoddy stuff from great stuff. (-:
All modern equipment deliver the goods very well. Each of us just has to
choose the bits and pieces that suit us. That is about it. The rest is
irrelevant.
Cheers
Jayanand