Subject: [Leica] Leica 1937 Annual
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:41:26 -0800

Hello LUGers,

Having been "out of the loop" for some time, I am not savvy of protocol
these days on selling (peddling) to members.

I have a book or magazine that is a compendium of photographs by Leica
photographers published in 1937.
I discovered it in a box of books that I need to sell as we are moving.
I posted it on my web site but, frankly, I am not sure what the value is. I
am offering it here if anyone is interested for whatever one is willing to
offer. If not sold for a fair sum in a week, I will offer it you-know-where.

Thanks, here is the link:
http://clearsightusa.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=181

Joseph Codispoti
joecodi at clearsightusa.com