Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:04:59 -0500

Mark, actually I'm speaking in more general terms and more
specifically in how far Leica has distanced themselves from what
could have been a large, loyal base. I'm really afraid to buy and
really can't afford to buy anything Leica has made since introducing
the 0.95 Noctilux. The last new lens I bought was the wide angle Tri-
Elmar Asph in April of 2007. I bought a used 35mm f1.4 Asph titanium
used in 2008. After that I mostly picked up used SM gear. My D700 was
in July of 2008. I wish I had the money now to pick up a M9 but they
are still too expensive. And at least half of my shooting is with
telephoto lenses 300mm and up.

And Mark I must say you have mellowed. I always enjoyed your
philosophical (funny) posts.

Len