Subject: [Leica] OT: Nat Geo contest rules
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:55:39 -0800

New Jersey??????
Vermont????

I am amazed the State I was brought up in is in the same class as .... Syria
and North Korea...
The axis of Evil.... New Jersey, North Korea, and Vermont.

So much for rules.....

PS: Gerry, ever seen the Sopranos?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net
\

I have just been reading the rules of a Nat Geo photo competition and its
states that you may enter except for the following "and who do NOT reside in
Cuba, Iran, New Jersey, North Korea, the Province of Quebec, Sudan, Syria or
Vermont." Are New Jersey, Quebec and Vermont really THAT dangerous? I have
been to New Jersey and it looked pretty average to me, with not too many
dangerous people around!  :>)

Gerry\

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OT: Nat Geo contest rules)