Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 00:46:02 -0000

I'm all for a pool :-)

I swim every morning in the Irish Sea before breakfast except when the tide
is low. Today I went in around 12pm with air temp at 7.9 c and sea temp at
11.9 c. Bracing to say the least!

Used to do a lot of sea swimming when I was doing triathlons when I was
younger but restarted on the 1st Oct to give myself a daily jolt into action
as I retired from work on 25th Sept and am still learning to deal with the
issues driven by my wife's cancer. The morning swim is a definitive thing
and good therapy.

I'll post a pic of the beach. If fact, in my camera club, we have an
assignment due in Jan of an occupational portrait, so I must try and get one
of me swimming. Self timer times could be a bit iffy..... I might win the
competition but could die of the cold!

RoI Douglas