Subject: [Leica] DMR sale
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 07:38:54 -0800

Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 23:39:59 -0500
From: "James R. Nelon" <JNelon at NelonAssociates.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] DMR sale
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug at leica-users.org>

Howard,

Michael Bass has done a terrific job at a fair price in rebuilding several
DMR battery packs. At this rate, the battery issue won't be the one that
does in my DMRs.

Jim

Hi Jim,
Long time no hear! Hope all is well with you.
I'm sure that is good news to all DMR owners.
I knew that someone was rebuilding the batteries
but I thought they had run out of cell units and could
no longer do it. Was the someone Michael and does he
still have access to replacement cells? I'm sure the DMR
owners would like to know. Are you ever in HK?
If you are please give me a shot.
Howard

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] DMR sale)