Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: mostly Paris
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 09:43:12 -0800

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:

> Most of the pictures from the week just ended are from a brief trip to
> Paris, Tuesday-Thursday, with a few local ones thrown in. All pictures
> from Paris taken with the Fuji X100 (I don't usually mention equipment,
> but it seems relevant in light of recent discussions on the LUG).
> > It's all here:
> > http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=858<<<<<<<<

Hi Nathan,
Once again a, "Tour de FORCE OF PHOTOS!" ;-) not sure about my French! ;-)

Many of us post photos of locations we visit with photos of all kinds.
Mostly "hit you in the face easy to see or notice obviously!"  click! :-)

"YOU?" They are a tour of so many small touching, minor and bigger items and
angles and times most of us would miss unless we were on a "FIXED PHOTO
ASSIGNMENT!" "I mean being paid to shoot!"  Even then? Many of your eye
catching images are those we'd miss seeing or not bother to shoot!  WHY? It
would be.... "oh hell it's raining lets get to the bar? Restaurant or hotel
and to bed!" Or other excuse!

Indeed as I've said many times in the past when you post a "Trip Series!"
One should never pass the opportunity to open it and learn how and what to
see in making interesting photo moments! No matter the destination!

This isn't meant to put others' photography down by any means. As we have
some of the sharpest eyed gang of SHOOTERS on the internet.... "WE MIGHT
SAY...."REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS!"  A compliment to all on the LUG covering an
incredible cross section of subjects!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)