Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 15:30:04 -0500

As I understand it the circuitry in a camera is just as complex and critical
as the sensor which gets plugged into it if that's at all a viable way of
describing it. The idea that these components might be mix and match is
wishful simplistic thinking. Few of us have the training like Gene and
Richard and very few others to even almost understand it. Lets not pretend
that we almost do when we don't.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography