Subject: [Leica] Don's weekly PAW; American Football
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:31:54 -0500

This week was pretty intense if you were an Atlanta based football
fan(which I am not)  The professional team was playing for the playoffs and
the local college team was playing essentially the quarter finals for top
rankings.  My wife won some highly desirable tickets and could not pawn
them off on her boss(who is a fan) so we went to the professional game.

You know it is going to be a party when the people on the train are already
very expressive.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/December+1/On+the+way+to+the+game.jpg.html

I noticed that the fans were more interested in photographing the events
than actually participating:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/December+1/recording+the+festivities.jpg.html

Just like in high school the players come in with a fanfare:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/December+1/Grand+Entrance.jpg.html

Strange people wandered through the stands:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/December+1/Spectacle.jpg.html

Of course fine dining:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/December+1/Fine+Dining.jpg.html

This gentleman was a fan of the opposing team leading derision when his
side scored;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/December+1/fans.jpg.html

I did have a great time photographing the events around our seats.  It has
been a long time since we went to any professional sports event.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] Don's weekly PAW; American Football)