Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:50:26 -0500

Thanks, Jon.  You hit it exactly right.  I can sit in a corner with my
Leica rangefinders, using natural light, and be forgotten in a few hours.
 I can't imagine carrying huge, honking SLRs over many miles of mountains
and through rivers and in canoes for days.  My knees would have worn out in
10 years instead of 20!

Leicas have been the perfect cameras for my work.

Tina

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:03 PM, jon.streeter <jon.streeter at cox.net> wrote:

> Tina's choice of Leica seems natural and insightful taking her marvelous
> body of work into account.  I can hardly imagine her, with the subjects I'm
> now familiar with, being there toting about a Whammoflex.
> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)