Subject: [Leica] IMG: Looking Up
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:28:58 -0800

My sister told me once I was the only person she knew who always looked up
at a passing airplane.  I was later walking with a favorite uncle who had
flown nearly everything while in the Navy and both of us automatically
looked up at a passing airplane.  Me a mere private pilot, he a former
commander of a carrier squadron during Vietnam...I almost felt like a member
of the club.  Flying can get a grip on one.

This shot evokes among other things your nostalgia.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone