Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: charcot at comcast.net (Photo)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:19:38 -0700

Mark - why the snobbery about someone using a Nikon with 4 numbers vs. 1 or
3 numbers ?  Aren't you about the final image and the skill of the
photographer?  So if HCB picked up a Nikon 5200 and I picked up a D4 - I
know who I'd bet on - not me.

That being said when I sent in the M8 that Ric now has to get a CLA - Leica
NJ couldn't have been nicer - they called up to tell me there would be a
slight delay ( ~ 1 week) and that was so nice of them to do that.  I was
very happy with their customer service.

ernie