Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 13:53:51 -0600 (CST)

Cal's Camera, Sammy's, Red Fox Camera, Anaheim Camera, all normal camera
stores with salesmen eager to talk and show off the gear no matter what you
looked like and wanted to see. All of these in So. Cal.  In Texas Cooter's
Camera, was located in the rich neighborhood, but the Cooter's sales people
were always ready to talk to you and show Leica's or any other brand.  In
Chicago, the Leica dealers are all regular people and will show what ever
they have.  Never been brushed aside at any camera store that sold Leica or
any other brand.

Cheers,
Gene