Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 21:02:16 +0000

The Nikon D800E has a greatly reduced AA filter and high (36MP) pixel count,
but I still prefer my M9 (both to use and results) and there are few lenses
in the SLR world that can touch Leica M (where they exist). I would have
been more interested in the new M if it was 36MP, allows better crops
(necessary with min focus distance) as well as increased detail.

john

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)