Subject: [Leica] Colorado - Durango to Silverton RR
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 13:37:27 -0500

After you go to pikes peak and someone says "you wanna get High?"  you know
what they're talking about. Who needs drugs?!? Though I was high as I kite
driving around Leadville. Which is the highest town in the US of A. on the
sidewalk every 20 feet there's a bench; and I'd wanna sit in it.
Light headed!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography