Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 03:14:01 -0500

This desensitization is real. It is dangerous. It is evolving decade after
decade and on a massive scale  in the absence of a "counterforce" of
________  Fill in the blank!

Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA

Right.  Granted it's a trashy "paper", but for some years I have been

following books and articles about how people are gradually desensitized to

violence, through TV (e.g., "Breaking Bad"), video games (no cite, I don't

have any and couldn't figure out how to play them anyway) or whatever.  When

I saw this I wondered what the response to helping this man would have been

in, say, 1950.

Ken

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] Desensitization)