Subject: [Leica] Big thick ND filters......
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 18:10:33 -0500

I had a job in 2008 for the City of Portland for shooting the NY Soho cast
iron facades.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast-iron_architecture

I did them all after the sun when down. I'm sure they didn't see that
coming. In the history of architectural photography how much was done at
night?  Close to zero would be my guess.  But I got no complaints. Shooting
at night is a bit of a secret weapon. believe it or not most people just
don't think of it. It doesn't even cross their minds as an option.
I don't think Weege shot one picture not at night.
Now with digital much of it can be done with no tripod of flash.

Here's one of my Scooter's this one not like the rest done at night:
http://rabinergroup.com/ScooterPages/Shane.html

With a Norman 200c strobe. The one slaved way off in the background did not
go off so there was no rim light. Turned out maybe for the best.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography