Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 00:48:40 -0500

>> Maybe I just misunderstood. Are you saying that this other level of
desensitization, unrelated to the Kitty Genovese incident, is contributed
to by too many photographs and/or photos of a certain type?

 I was referring to another level of desensitization that is growing,
interpersonal, in-your-face alienation with a tendency to treat others more
as "things" than person's possessed of individuality and uniqueness.

>> Other forum?
 I'll stop here given the rules of this forum vs. the other forum.