Subject: [Leica] Some photos taken with my new-to-me Pentax M-fisheye
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:46:49 -0500

Jim, many of the images do a good job of masking the use of a fisheye.
 Also, you have done an outstanding job dealing with the expansion that an
ultra-wide can do to a scene.

I finally ordered a 42mm to Nex so I can use my 17mm Tacky again.  I
probably will never run another roll of film through a camera.