Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 01:39:19 -0500

The film out now "Lincoln" written by a guy with a Pulitzer prize makes one
get the impression that the first issue was slavery. As was the second
issue. And the third. I saw an 11AM show sitting in the front row. The
people who most want us to think the civil war was a complex series of
issues with slavery as a side issue have allegiances to the South. They
really don't want to be considered blatant racists who would? Why some
northerners fall  for that shell game is anyone's guess.
Its about an economic system based on white people owning and enslaving
black people. You can throw in as many red herrings as you want not too many
people are going to be fooled.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography