Subject: [Leica] Color vs B&W
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:16:28 -0500

I'm on your side.

I'm glad I'm a person who can see a person despite the magpie's
"distraction" of color.

yes, I dream in color, i see color, I love color

If I don't like the color, I convert ot b&w--sometimes it works better, but
it is not the first choice to my eye and brain

as emanuel said, feel free to enjoy your preference, just quit telling me
that  i'm not a real photographer is i shoot color

most photography rules aren't

ric