Subject: [Leica] IMG: Christmas Images from the Airport
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:21:03 -0600 (CST)

It is actually not too bad, except for say the first week.  She is up
walking up & down the stairs with a cane, but general walking is with a
walker.  The key is to do the physical therapy, so you have full range of
motion, and she is doing very well with that right now.  the staples and
stitches are now out, and also with them the major source of pain is gone.
Now it is just a matter of letting the swelling go down, and complete
physical therapy.  I'm not sure my wife would have done both at the same
time like Tina did, but it worked for her.

Cheers,
Gene