Subject: [Leica] Lady in Red (B&W version)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 01:24:47 +0100

Herbert,

What a nice, very nice comment!, thank you very much. You made a very fine
analyze and I liked very much your Barenboim quoting. He is a a great
musician and I've read and heard very nice words from him, as that the
silence moments are part of the music. Maybe the art of the music
interpretation is one of the things that can better help the different
versions of the same piece and every one put his accent in a different and
beauty manner.

Thanks again Herbert, I've learnt a new approach to analyze a picture

Cheers
Lluis

El 14/12/2012, a las 01:05, Herbert Kanner escribi?: