Subject: [Leica] IMG: Making The Cut
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:30:32 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks Geoff...The unwanted reflective image (ghosting) on the right
edge of the vase is an issue with this one.  Old DR. Since CLA'd
at Focal Point...better, but of course never eliminated for those
of us who insist on using "Old Stuff"  ;-)

Montie

>>Nearly perfect composition to my eyes, Montie. What a lovely rich toned
print it must make too. I also especially enjoyed "Dune Fence".

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman