Subject: [Leica] Gun control
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:11:42 +0800

Most countries in the East ban possession of fire-arms by individuals and
unlicensed bodies.
Schools here do not have metal detectors.
The students in general study in safe environments little affected by
violence, drugs or extortion. Only bullying by peers rears its ugly head in
certain schools.
We watch the same violent movies. Have the same concerns about safety.
This is the 21st century.
Why does Americans need to have guns for self-protection?
Stop shooting games & hunting with bullets.
'Shoot' with glass! Capture not kill not maim.
It's time to act when little innocent kids get killed and scarred for life.

It's indeed a very sad day in the history of the USA. And I am certain some
other shooter will try to outdo this latest insane act.

Mark, the firearms industry and gun toting lovers will always defend the
right to arms. Until one of their kind is personally affected, I suppose.
Sorry but I don't see the logic. Perhaps our differences in lifestyles
account for this madness. It's not matter of the East versus the West. The
Europeans do not bear arms.

As I see it, the only way out is a total ban on guns for the civilian
population. Of course with the usual exceptions..

David Ching

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Gun control)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Gun control)