Subject: [Leica] [Lexica] Gun control
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 05:12:36 -0500

Crime tends to happen a whole lot less where the rich people live.
I've lived in Chicago and St. Louis and there are neighborhoods reportedly
where you call the police and they say "sorry!" we don't go there! They fear
for their lives.
In St. Louis there were de militarized zones between neighborhoods where no
one lived.  Kind of a buffer. Chicago didn't have that.
You get a fender bender both guys jump out of their cars with knives.
Those were the days. The 60's and 70's.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photography