Subject: [Leica] Tape backup? time for a pic?
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:14:29 -0700

<http://photos.csd.net/library.html>

An old pic, now using lto4/5, but the idea is the same.  Lots of
terabyte tapes used in rotation, periodically moved to other locations.
  Granted, a somewhat heavyweight solution, but not needing a robot to
do the work, the same reliability can be achieved on a desktop or within
a PC.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of an SUV full of tapes.

John