Subject: [Leica] Halfway through December, with only 43 LUG Yearbook Entries
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 17:32:55 -0500

If I could wrest the group away from debating political issues for the
moment?.

I am up to date on posting sent LUG yearbook pictures to the book
template.  If you have sent me pictures and have not received an
acknowledgement, assume that I didn?t get ?em and email me pronto.

How about some more LUG yearbook pictures?

We have only 43 entries so far.

We need more.

Questions?  All the answers are here:

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

Reminder?you are not obligated to buy a thing if you send pictures, but
I?ll make the book available for purchase on Jan 1.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Halfway through December, with only 43 LUG Yearbook Entries)