Subject: [Leica] Tin Can Stories
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 01:12:29 -0500

I was not an athlete as a kid. In baseball was picked near last. That's
tough on a kid in my day. There was one or two sports I was ok at. And one
or two I actually excelled at though they were obscure. In summer camp in
Guilford NY which I went to for eight entire summers we had riflery. 22
caliber rifles. There was one kid who was better than me and he was a super
athlete the captain of every team he played on. Out of all the kids my age.
But it was a sport I chose not to continue in as an adult.
And I just called owning guns a sport. I'll have to come to terms with that.
The only guns I've ever owned were a bb rifle which I was quite good at in
my basement shooting at a target when I was 13.
I killed a bird once and I'm very unhappy about that. Wish it would not have
happened.  It was truly an awful thing. When I go through the pearly gates
in hell I'll explain that one. I assume they'll give me a break as I was a
kid. But will I assume have less time on the shuffleboard courts at first.
That would be heaven not hell.
No shuffleboard  in hell everybody knows that.