Subject: [Leica] Gun Control
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 13:18:23 +0800

I suppose you use your hammers more often than guns. Or had improper
training. Hence the smashed fingers.

By the same logic, as you are more careful as you are with guns, you are
less likely to shoot yourself or others by accident. Same goes for the
hammers.

BTW, guns are permitted by the authorities in Malaysia, Thailand and several
other Asian countries for wild-life hunting especially in farmed lands. Will
you really need guns to protect yourself from other humans assuming all the
two-legged do not own guns? But only to get rid of dangerous animals?

Despite certain civilians being allowed to have guns under strict rules,
there has never been incidences of mass killings amongst the civilian
populations here. Obviously guns are too easily available despite all
measures of gun control in the USA.

Interestingly it was the armed civilians of pre-Independent America who got
rid of the English. But today, who are the armed citizenry of America trying
to get rid off. The drug lords, the mafia, the school bullies? Arm the
peace-keepers only. Let them do their jobs. Disarm everyone else, except
farmers and the like.

And let the rest of us shoot our cameras in peace.

For the sake of our children, bite the bullet.

David Ching

H.P. Tel. no.: +84 904684321 (Vietnam)
                    : +65 92321098 (Singapore)

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Gun Control)