Subject: [Leica] A walk in the near-dark, aka Christmas ornaments
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:02:38 -0800

Thanks, Lluis. I used a bit of LR4 that I had never tried before. In the
bottom right-hand corner of the picture was an area that was illuminated by
the setting sun and was yellowish in color. It spoiled the picture and I was
afraid that correcting it was going to be pretty laborious. Then I had an
idea. I went to the tone curve, selected blue, and raised the upper
right-hand part of the curve. Instant correction!

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204