Subject: [Leica] BORD EAUX
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 02:51:52 +0100

Jean-Michel,

Thank you very much, I really liked your kind words. I dislike the the
photoshoped pictures, and I continue with the traditional style. I say
frequently that digital and alterations will change the photography
preferences, maybe one day my pictures could be to the eyes of the new
generations as old as we see the early 20th Century pictures.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 19/12/2012, a las 12:39, Jean-Michel Mertz escribi?: