Subject: [Leica] WTB: R8/DMR
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:16:09 +0000

Doug,

What's happened? I thought you were like me, with 2 DMRs. Has calamity
struck?

There are several DMRs for sale in the UK from Leica dealers.

3 here from Ffordes (remember these include 20% VAT, which you can subtract
as an export item)
http://www.ffordes.com/search/leica%20digital%20modul

These are the cheapest I can find from a UK dealer - about USD2.5k export
price plus shipping

Best wishes,

Charlie

Charlie Chan