Subject: [Leica] The Sea never ends > Ted
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:43:54 +0100

Bonjour, Ted !

Thanks to share your words and memories!
You perfectly describe this feeling that I have experienced so many times
face to the nature in all its splendor.
One of the headiest emotions, and probably the one that more happiness has
given me in photography.
When we reach this point, when nothing matters more than the photo we are
still waiting, it's when the best may come.
The best picture always still has to come... Thanks  for it !
My best wishes, Ted :)
Marc