Subject: [Leica] IMG: Look what I found on the street
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:07:31 -0500

Gorgeous Morgan!  They have a wood frame so you need a dry garage.
http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/technical/faq.phtml
I shot these for the NYTimes. It was fun riding around in one.
The 14 came in handy though it gave me 21 with a 1.5 crop.
Not it gives me 14. And I can crop it any way I want and I often do. Like a
sun of a gun.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/03/automobiles/collectibles/03EGO.html?_r=0
Or
http://tinyurl.com/c6wejgw

If you click the auto slide show thingie you can see a dozen of my shots go
buy while you hear the guy talking and the engine doing its thing.