Subject: [Leica] For those in the Northern Hemisphere
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 02:41:45 -0500

A quick check tells me that the mountain Elmer was an f 6.3 lens.
Blazingly slow! But when you're on a mountain you got lots of light and not
lots of tolerance for heavy objects. I'm all for it.
What Leica' s slowest optic was is a nice piece of info.
By the way it was a 105mm
Not 100. But 105. I'd love to know why 105 not 100.

They asked Max Berek and his answer translated from German:
" just wanted to mess with you guys!"

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photography