Subject: [Leica] All Images Rec'd So Far for 2012 LUG! NEED TO READTHIS!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:09:01 -0800

Well me old son? ;-) OK young son! :-)

You've always been front  and centre with your photos being in, in advance!
I certainly don't envy you battling through your photos trying to select
two! :-)

WHY? Well each time you post a new series from a trip, bike ride, wherever
you travel? I'm glad I'm not the editor attempting to select "ONLY TWO
FRAMES!" :-)

Have fun and thank you for not holding off until 23.59 31 December 2012! :-)

cheers,
ted