Subject: [Leica] Saturday Photos
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 23:21:55 +0100

MUST BE VIEW LARGE!!!!
Amazingly good rendition, sharpness, and all.
In each one of them you already have two or three excellent crops to
get; Sun prayer's top AND bottom could live on their own, but the full
images are WOW!
Hard to pick up a favourite, very hard; the old man and the goat, the
two younsters, the guy reading the news on the stairs, the other two
with a lady on the balcony, they all work excellently, very very hard
to pick.

You're really paying a fine tribute to your folks and to humanity with
these series Jayanand.

Thanks you for sharing them.
Amiti?s
Philippe back at Metz

Le 23 d?c. 12 ? 11:42, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :