Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the end of the world (not)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:53:27 +0100

Last week was very busy at work, so I took fewer pictures than usual. But it
was also the week when my children came home from their respective UK
universitites, and now we are enjoying a family vacation here at home. They
are both happy to be here in the sunshine and watching the rain and wind and
other nastiness on TV. Since this is the first time in many years that we
are together for the holidays, my wife has set up a Christmas tree and we
are having turkey etc. this evening.

A variety of slices of Alicante life is here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=869

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman