Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:05:00 -0500

LUG:

Merry Christmas to everybody on the LUG!  Tom and I are getting over either
the flu or sinus infections and have not felt like decorating, baking, or
shopping.  It will be a quiet Christmas!  We got the wonderful news
yesterday that our son finally proposed to his long-time girlfriend and
they will be getting married in February.  They leave the country at the
end of January to spend two months hiking the Camino de Santiago in Spain
and will get married in GIbraltar while on the trip.  Neither wanted a big
wedding and both love hiking and travel so this is perfect.

Our 3 South Carolina grandkids are with their father this Christmas so we
will celebrate with them on the 29th.  Our Oregon granddaughter is growing
up much too fast in her photos.

I never thought I would write a "Christmas Letter" like the ones we get in
so many Christmas cards, but I guess this is one.  Blame it on my empty
head!!

I will get the cameras out when I start feeling human.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com