Subject: [Leica] Sunday Photos - Portraits
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:51:19 -0800

Jayanand Govindaraj SHOWED:

> On the Sunday PSM photo walk of Chintadripet, I had decided to concentrate
> on informal portraits. What better way to start the festive season than
> with portraits of a cross section of human beings, albeit predominantly
> male! (-:
>
> One page of portraits, then - men, kids and one small girl (sorry
> ladies!):
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/People/?g2_page=8

Hi Jayanand
What a beautiful set of faces.......... all smiles and happy looking.
Enjoyed them all!:-)

It's a wonderful change from the evening news of channel after channel of
human beings with faces of near death and dying. :-( Children starving and
adults dead and dying. Nation after nation! :-(

So when a LUG family photog posts beautiful faces it's very uplifting! Thank
you so very much.
Good on you!
cheers,
Dr. ted