Subject: [Leica] IMG: Waiting for Santa
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 11:24:40 -0600 (CST)

Nice shot Bob.

My Santa did not make it yesterday, he listed uncontrollable issues kept him
from dropping off my gift, a Wimberly Gimbal Head.  It sits on a table about
10 miles from here at UPS, and I will be picking it up tomorrow morning. ;)
Besides it is now up to 7F with wind factor of -8F outside and I think I
will stay inside where it is warm today, and have a nice Christmas Ham
dinner with my wife.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Gene