Subject: [Leica] Intermezzo
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:53:31 +0100

Jean-Michel,

Yes, use to carry my camera everywhere, you never know when you can find an
interesting subject, an opportunity... this is one of the wise advices of
Dr. Ted. In the intreval between the first and second acts her partner went
to drink something, I saw "le cadre" and shoot... Thank you very much for
your comment, I'm glad you like it!

Thank you very much also for your kind comment to my Seasons Greetings Card,
the same thing, if you always carry the camera you find amazing subjects

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 28/12/2012, a las 19:42, Jean-Michel Mertz escribi?: