Subject: [Leica] Christmas in Yosemite
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:55:17 +0100

OMG, the last two are just incredible. As you may remember, I visited
Yosemite for the first time in early September, and it was a veritable
spiritual experience for all of us. Great to see in snow.

As for the first one, it reminds me of one of the winters in New Jersey in
the 90s, when we had lots of snow and I built a snowman outside our house
with our then 3 or 4 years old son, and I too used a carrot, although not
for the nose, but for another body part, until my wife made me move it lest
we get in trouble with prudish neighbors ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain