Subject: [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome-THANKS
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 17:10:06 +0100

Thank you Nathan and Ric, pages seems to do the trick and she's
already trying to download it.

Ric, thanks for the keyboard tip. In fact, she also bought an
ultrathin bluetooth logitech keyboard that can be used as a cover :-)

And I am stunned by the voice recognition device which looks
excellen,t even with the dramatically complex French grammar ...

Thanks again.
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 29 d?c. 12 ? 16:52, Ric Carter a ?crit :