Subject: [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 17:37:49 +0100

She sold her macbookpro new in the box as it didn't really fit the
bill, and came as a duplicate ...
If she can take notes and synch them when back at the office or at
home(s) that's all she wants;
no PS, LR, or men's gimmicks,
so far,
well, is it not hers after all? ;-)
And a sony is not a mac ...

Amiti?s
Philippe, with no pc war in mind

Le 29 d?c. 12 ? 17:29, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :