Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2012 #53 (to Philippe)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 13:47:40 -0500

>You're going one step further in every picture you post David - and
>I'm still with you :-)
>
>Thanks for sharing

Philippe --

Great to hear from you again! I'm so glad you're "still with me"!

I like how my recent PAWs have come out. They have been different, more
abstract then my more literal photographs.

Frankly, I chastise myself for the "2:3 aspect ratio horizontal b&w rut"
that I sometimes feel like I'm in. As can be seen in the 2012 PAW pictures,
I've tried many different things from Polaroids, to 6x6, to Xpan, many in
color, but there is something that I find irresistible and keep coming back
to.

Thanks for your continued support. By the way, look for a personal email,
there is something I want to share with you.
.
Dave.

--
See my 2012 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2012 #53 (to Philippe))