Subject: [Leica] Awaiting 2013: have a great one
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 01:18:41 -0500

G'day all,
I am sitting in my Melbourne address awaiting the new year celebrations,
which being in a few hours. In just under 7 hours, it will be 2013, and I
will be very happy to be there.

So I hope all my friends on the LUG are well and 'prosperous' and that the
fiscal cliffs and uncertainties of life will melt away into the new year,
so we can all get down and dirty with some great Leica photography.

My 'awakening' came in the nick of time to join in with the yearbook
again, though my selection of images was somewhat limited from last year.
I hope everyone has contributed again. Jim does such a great job.

So again, HAPPY NEW YEAR and all the best from Southern Australia to all
for the new year

Alastair and Helen
www.afirkin.com

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Awaiting 2013: have a great one)