Subject: [Leica] Famous Parent-Child Artists in different media?
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:52:26 -0800 (PST)

Well, the request was for "different fields" rather than "following in the
Old Man's Footsteps.."? (which Bret and Cole did, sometimes literally.)

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Famous Parent-Child Artists in different media?)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Last post of the year)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Famous Parent-Child Artists in different media?)