Subject: [Leica] More Scala Scans
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 17:01:35 -0500

Lluis, Thanks for comments. Astor scan was only one I made lighter. others
had no manipulation. Scala was 200 ISO. Juggler was just a shot of my
artist mentor friend indoors at farmer's market. Flag in shot I later
purchased
& reason why I scanned this one.
I have a bunch more to scan. Scala only downfall was it's special
processing.
Scanning credit goes LS-8000 I bought from Richard & Vuescan software.
Still have lots to learn.
New Year Cheers,
Dennis

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] More Scala Scans)